Friday, April 16, 2010

THE BIG QUESTION

Q: why did you name this blog crude misperception?!

A: it’s quite simple actually. I asked myself, “what is this Blog”. && then I answered myself “I t is and will be what I make it.” It is MY PERCEPTION of things. What is cool, beautiful, interesting & unique to ME. In thinkin’ about that I was reminded how often it is that I am misperceived. I say something that is taken the wrong way. I do something w/ innocent intentions && people assume that it was mischievous && carefully planned out. [which is like, never! Btw] Im assumed to be mean or siditty/bourgeois && i'm not. I’ve come to realize that NOTHING IN LIFE IS WHAT IT REALLY IS,BUT RATHER, WHAT WE PERCEIVE IT TO BE. Just like his blog. This blog is MY PERCEPTION of things && your perception OF my perception of things.[[ Hope that wasn’t confusing :D ]] Crude is way easier to explain. By definition, crude means: Not reduced to order or form; unfinished; not arranged or prepared. <> I’m very unedited, far from perfect && plan on making this blog undisguised && transparent. natural. Crude! So put those together && you get CRUDE MISPERCEPTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment