Saturday, April 17, 2010

♥boobies: Cancer sucks

finally a chance to sit down and actually write my first actual something. excite!

[4-17-10] had the privilege to participate in my first ever Relay For the Life. WOW! now granted it wasn't a legitimate "streak through the streets" kinda gig, but it's the thought that counts. Celebrating the beauty of life was both enjoyable && educational... i stole this sign [[guiltyface]], but at least i swiped it for sentimental value, not just for the sake of thieving.
looks pretty minute in the pic but it pretty poster-sized! anywho. Lance Armstrong said it best, "we have two options medically && emotionally: give up, or fight like hell." what did i decide?! well, lets [insert superhero sound] for dramatic effect! I'm walking for my papaw (r.i.p), My grandma (survivor) && my nine year old beast of a cousin, piper (fighter). && just because she's so cute...ill share her face w/ the bloggerville world.[[paisley(l) & piper (r)]] appreciate life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment